Daniel G. McNamaraPartner
Contact: [email protected]
A 1985 graduate of the University of Notre Dame, Dan received his law degree from Indiana University, Bloomington. He is admitted to practice in all Indiana state and federal courts, and in the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh District.
- Fort Wayne Habitat for Humanity, Inc.’s Board of Directors.
- Notre Dame Alumni Club of Fort Wayne, President in 1996
- St. Joseph-St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School Board President
- Allen County Bar Association, 2007-2012, President in 2012
- Committee of the Indiana Judges and Lawyers Assistance Program, established by the Indiana Supreme Court to assist impaired judges, lawyers, and law students.
- American, Allen County and Indiana State Bar Associations
- Benjamin Harrison Chapter, American Inns of Court.
- Conclave on Legal Education in Indiana, Indianapolis, Indiana, a meeting of 75 leading practitioners, judges and academics to explore the suitability of legal training during law school and beyond.
- Committee on Improvements in the Judicial System, Indiana State Bar Association. (past)
- Committee on Law Practice Management, Indiana State Bar Association (past)
- American Inns of Court, The Benjamin Harrison Inn, Fort Wayne, Indiana, one of 200 Chapters in a nationwide movement to promote excellence in professionalism, civility, ethics, and legal skills for lawyers practicing in, and judges presiding over, courts and administrative proceedings. (past)
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- In re Consolidated Industries, 360 F3d 712 (7th Cir. 2004) (involving standing of creditor to bring adversary proceeding against debtor’s insurer in Chapter 7 case).
- In re Weissman, 2008 WL 2705559 (Bkrtcy.S.D.Ind.)
- Bleeke v. Lemmon, 6 N.E.3d 907 (Ind. 2014)
- Indiana University, Bloomington, J.D., 1990
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 1985
- Indiana, 1991
- Indiana and U.S. District Court, Northern & Southern Districts of Indiana; U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit.